geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release - 3rd attempt
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:44:18 GMT
Here's my +1. Build, source, signatures, checksums, license/notice files all look good.

Some minor issues running the server:

ExceptionInInitializerError during shutdown of Jetty server
warnings during start of Tomcat Java EE server

Here's my +1

--kevan

On Jun 9, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> A new 3.0-M1 release candidate is ready for review.  The LICENSE problem has been corrected
and the missed testsuite updates that Jarek noticed have been included.