geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 02:03:10 GMT
When I did the 2.1.5 release, David told me the same thing that need to fix.
So I created the "all-subprojects" for that release.
I recorded what I did in the section "Special changes for releasing the
server 2.1.5" of this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-215-release-tips.html

HTH

-Rex