geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Change some behaviors of ResourceContext ?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 08:47:59 GMT
Hi,
    Currently, in the deployment process, we do much compress/decompress
work, also, with ResourceContext, we extract the jar files with different
add*** methods. I am not sure how many builders need the extracted packags.
I guess that extracting the ear package should be enough. Also , I hope to
change the behavior of those add*** methods in the ResourceContext, we will
only invoke them when we need to add/update files, like we need to rewrite
the web.xml sometimes in webmodule builder. If we could do these changes, it
would be also easy for deploying ear package in OSGI environment.
    Thoughts ?
--
Ivan