geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Geronimo-trunk] Deployment Exception
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 21:12:09 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply.

Now, I am packaging into war and am trying to deploy it. But getting the
following error:

[rahul@localhost bin]$ ./deploy --user system --password manager deploy
/home/rahul/new_workspace1/GerominoWebClient/abc.war
Using GERONIMO_HOME:
/home/rahul/server/assemblies/geronimo-jetty8-javaee6/target/assembly
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/SDK/jdk/jre
2010-06-09 01:03:06,567 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy abc.war: No
JAX-WS ServiceRefBuilders registered

    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:173)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
    at org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:65)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
    at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
[rahul@localhost bin]$


I noticed, on the web console, under system modules, I don't see any cxf
module. Is this the cause of above error? Please help.

Many Thanks,
rahul

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>     in-place deployment support for trunk is still ongoing :-(
>
> 2010/6/8 rahul.soa <rahul.soa@googlemail.com>
>
> Hello Devs,
>>
>> I am trying to deploy my webservice client on Geronimo/jetty on freshly
>> built "trunk" on linux machine. However, I was able to deploy it on
>> Geronimo-2.2. I encounter the following error while deploying:
>>
>>
>> [rahul@localhost bin]$ ./deploy --user system --password manager deploy
>> --inPlace /home/rahul/new_workspace1/GerominoWebClient/
>> Using GERONIMO_HOME:
>> /home/rahul/server/assemblies/geronimo-jetty8-javaee6/target/assembly
>> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:        /usr/SDK/jdk/jre
>> 2010-06-08 10:24:51,204 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to deploy
>> GerominoWebClient: Unable to create configuration for deployment:
>> dependencies: null
>>     Unable to cache bundle:
>> reference:file:/home/rahul/server/assemblies/geronimo-jetty8-javaee6/target/assembly/var/temp/geronimo-fileutils1096712856251867518.tmpfile
>>     error in opening zip file
>>
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDeploy.runCommand(CommandDeploy.java:43)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.executeOnline(CommandDistribute.java:148)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandDistribute.execute(CommandDistribute.java:124)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:173)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.MainBridge.execute(MainBridge.java:64)
>>     at org.apache.geronimo.main.Bootstrapper.execute(Bootstrapper.java:65)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
>>     at
>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
>> [rahul@localhost bin]$
>>
>>
>>
>> In the geronimo.log, I see the following logs:
>>
>> 2010-06-08 10:24:51,091 INFO  [DeploymentContext] The Strict Manifest
>> Classpath processing mode is in effect.
>> This option can be altered by specifying
>> -DXorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP=true|false
>> Specify ="true" for more lenient processing such as ignoring missing jars
>> and references that are not spec compliant.
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:09,051 INFO  [RedirectByHashFilter] no redirect for:
>> http://localhost:8097/console/portal/0/Welcome
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:10,615 INFO  [RedirectByHashFilter] Redirecting
>> to:/portal/1-3/Server/Server Logs?noxssShowTree=true according to
>> hash:4136777600621980337
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:11,772 INFO  [RedirectByHashFilter] Hash value for
>> page:/portal/1-3/Server/Server Logs is:4136777600621980337
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:11,772 INFO  [RedirectByHashFilter] no redirect for:
>> http://localhost:8097/console/portal/1-3/Server/Server%20Logs
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:11,776 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
>> 'edit' not found for portletId: 'console-base.LogManager!965326648|0'
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:11,958 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
>> 'edit' not found for portletId: 'console-base.LogViewer!965326648|1'
>> 2010-06-08 10:25:12,351 INFO  [SupportedModesServiceImpl] Portlet mode
>> 'edit' not found for portletId:
>> 'console-base.WebAccessLogViewer!965326648|2'
>>
>>
>> Below is my deployment plan:
>>
>> geronimo-web.xml
>> -----------------------
>>
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1"
>> xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
>> xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1">
>>   <environment>
>>     <moduleId>
>>       <groupId>JEE5</groupId>
>>       <artifactId>GeronimoServletClient</artifactId>
>>       <version>1.1</version>
>>       <type>war</type>
>>     </moduleId>
>>   </environment>
>>
>>  <context-root>/GeronimoWebClient</context-root>
>> <service-ref>
>>    <service-ref-name>services/Calculator</service-ref-name>
>>  <port>
>>       <port-name>CalculatorPort</port-name>
>>       <protocol>http</protocol>
>>       <host>localhost</host>
>>       <port>8080</port>
>>       <uri>/GerominoWeb/calculator</uri>
>>       <property name="wss4j.out.action">UsernameToken Timestamp</property>
>>       <property name="wss4j.out.passwordType">PasswordText</property>
>>       <property name="wss4j.out.user">system</property>
>>       <property name="wss4j.out.password">manager</property>
>>     </port>
>>  </service-ref>
>>
>> </web-app>
>>
>>
>>
>> Can you please guide me why/what happens? How to resolve this issue? I use
>> the same deployment plan on Geronimo-2-2 and it worked well but not in
>> trunk.
>>
>> Also on the web console, under system modules, I don't see any cxf module.
>> Is it normal?
>>
>> Many Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Rahul
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Ivan
>

Mime
View raw message