geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application specific log4j issue
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 02:03:13 GMT
It is similar to what chi shows to you, any problem, please let us know.

<hidden-classes>

    <filter>org.apache.log4j</filter>

     <filter>org.apache.commons.logging</filter>

</hidden-classes>
<dependencies>
   <dependency>
          <groupId>log4j</groupId>
          <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
    </dependency>
     <dependency>
          <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
          <artifactId>commons-logging-api</artifactId>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
          <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
    </dependency>