geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try) - RESULT
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 02:56:52 GMT
fixed the geronimo-plugins.xml accordingly. Thanks Kevan for catching this.

I also update my 2.1.5 release tips(at the page bottom):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.5+Release+Tips

Will get the process merge when have time..

thanks

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org