geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Forrest Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject About G Samples 3.0-M1 release
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 02:17:52 GMT
Hi all,

Since G 3.0-M1 is released, I will do a release for samples.

When I am doing this, I have these things to discuss here:
1. For the current samples in the trunk, we've have some Java EE 6 samples
ready, but no OSGi samples yet. My thought is to use available Aries samples
directly, including AriesTrader and Blog, and I will update the samples
document about how to run the Aries samples on the 3.0-M1 release.
2. Since 3.0-M1 is a web profile only release, some of old java ee 5 and
java ee 6 samples won't work, do we release the ones which now does not
work?

Any thoughts?

Forrest