geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] branches/2.1: Failed for Revision: 958826
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:40:33 GMT
I also get the same error. How is that I can upload new binaries for
car-maven-plugin into the snapshots repository(
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)?

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM, <gawor@apache.org> wrote:

> Geronimo Revision: 958826 built with tests included
>
> See the full build-0200.log file at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/20100629/build-0200.log
>
>
> See the unit test reports at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/20100629/unit-test-reports
>
> Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
> -DartifactId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
> -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Plugin could not be
> found - check that the goal name is correct: Unable to download the artifact
> from any repository
>
> Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
> Then, install it using the command:
>    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
> -DartifactId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
> Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
> -DartifactId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
> -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.findExtensions(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:183)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:287)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginNotFoundException: Plugin could
> not be found - check that the goal name is correct: Unable to download the
> artifact from any repository
>
> Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
> Then, install it using the command:
>    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
> -DartifactId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
> Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport
> -DartifactId=car-maven-plugin -Dversion=2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackaging=maven-plugin -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
> -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.buildsupport:car-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.1.7-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:241)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:176)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1274)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.findArtifactTypeHandlers(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1193)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.findExtensions(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:177)
>        ... 12 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.ResourceDoesNotExistException: Unable to
> download the artifact from any repository
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(DefaultWagonManager.java:331)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:200)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:74)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:204)
>        ... 16 more
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 5 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Jun 29 02:05:58 EDT 2010
> [INFO] Final Memory: 124M/567M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

Mime
View raw message