geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Use FindBugs to scan Geronimo codes
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 10:57:03 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I never used this tool before. But I just downloaded it (also eclipse plugin
so i can use this in my workspace) and gave a try. It sounds a very useful
tool. I ran it on whole Geronimo-2.2 and also noticed many areas (referred
by FindBugs) to improve. Many thanks for this information.

Out of curiosity I tried finding similar tools and found the following page
(that might interest you) as you can also customize it with your own rule.

http://pmd.sourceforge.net/similar-projects.html

<http://pmd.sourceforge.net/similar-projects.html>Thanks again Ivan for this
tool, now at least this tool can point me to my error code.

Kindest Regards,
Rahul