geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How my PHP application will work in Geronimo
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:02:44 GMT
1) I think you can download "JavaBridge.war" or JavaBridgeTemplate.war from
here:

http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/pjb/download.php

<http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/pjb/download.php>2) then copy this
war file under

/Geronimo-2.2/assemblies/geronimo-jetty7-javaee5/target/assembly/deploy

3) Wait until the "your war" directory appears and

visit http://localhost:8096/JavaBridge

For more information,  download the
php-java-bridge_6.1.2.1_documentation.zip from above link and unzip it. You
can find instructions in INSTALL.J2EE file.

Is this you are looking for?

Hope that helps,
Rahul