geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXB tree for spec dds
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:26:05 GMT
On 6/24/2010 2:46 AM, David Jencks wrote:
> While trying to figure out how to get geronimo and openejb to cooperate better building
jndi trees I spent  couple days converting geronimo to use openejb's openejb-jee jaxb tree
for spec dds.  AFAICT it works as well as the xmlbeans tree and is a lot easier to work with.
 It brings the conflicts between geronimo and openejb into clearer focus for me, and currently
this is resulting in more tck failures.  However I think I will be able to come up with a
good solution for building the jndi tree now.

> If there are no objections I'd like to clean this up a little bit and commit it tomorrow.

In my opinion, making the interface between Geronimo and openejb cleaner
can't be anything but a good thing.  Go for it.

Rick