geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: About G Samples 3.0-M1 release
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:35:49 GMT
I'll go ahead and update the wiki directions for the Apache Aries Blog &
AriesTrader samples now that 3.0-M1 is released.  I had already
volunteered to do this in an email last week before the release vote was
final.

Anybody is welcome to go ahead and make a plugin for the datasource that
Donald mentioned.  I personally don't see a big need for this.  It isn't
much different for the user to deploy the XML verses a plugin.  I think
the XML is a little more straight forward and matches more closely what
a user would have to do initially for their own application.  One of the
values in doing the plugin would be be that it provides a released
artifact (once included in a Samples release) rather than just pulling a
file attached to the wiki page as we do today.

Joe