geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About G Samples 3.0-M1 release
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:01:09 GMT
We should create the required datasource plugins for the Aries Blog,
along with plugin wrappers for Blog and AriesTrade to make it easier to
install.

We also have some patches over in OpenJPA for Daytrader to use the new
JPA 2.0 Criteria API, but not sure how we want to integrate those yet...

As far as removing unsupported Samples, we are releasing the full
JavaEE6 assemblies in M1 (web profile assemblies were added to trunk
after the M1 branch was created), so as long as the samples work on that
assembly, I don't see why we should only provide Web Profile samples.

-Donald