geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discussion] How to display help informations on the Console
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:30:35 GMT
Another choice for #7 would be to include/reuse index tags in the Docs
(like #CreateDataSource) which the console could then launch a browser
to a Google search of our geronimo.a.o domain, along with including the
release tag (GMOxDoc22), so maybe the 2.2 doc search results would be
first in the results....

You'd probably want to write some script/code that could examine the
console source and cross-check against the wiki to validate all the
expected tags are there.

-Donald