geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release - 3rd attempt
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 03:33:24 GMT
Here's my +1 as well ... but I did notice a few strange things that I
don't think have been pointed out yet:

Perhaps the most annoying thing is that we aren't including the tranql
connector rars in server images as with previous releases.  I guess this
isn't a big concern because they should be available via other means -
just a bit annoying.

I also noticed a dependency management entry in the root pom for a
geronimo bundle of axiom (at a SNAPSHOT version).  This doesn't actually
exist but it seems that it isn't causing any build issues either.

I was able to build fine and I ran one of the EBA samples in the tomcat
assembly.

Joe