geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 3.0-M1 release - 2nd attempt - CANCELED
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 09:29:38 GMT
Canceled again due to the source license problems.

Rick

On 6/8/2010 4:47 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> Looking good... Almost. :-(
>
> The LICENSE files in the binary assemblies are missing the "ADDITIONAL SOURCE LICENSES".
I'm guessing that I didn't notice this, last time... IMO, that's a must fix.

> There are still a few WARN startup messages. That's minor.
>
> I didn't see any other issues.
>
> Here's my -1
>
> --kevan
>
> On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>

>> A new 3.0-M1 release candidate is ready for review.  The LICENSE and NOTICE problems
have been corrected, the README and Release notes are now correctly included in the binary
assemblies, the mini-server version build and version number problems have been corrected,
the xbean springframework warnings at startup are suppressed, and a general pruning of subprojects
that do not build currently has been performed.