geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Customized Tomcat 7.0.0.1
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 12:59:26 GMT

I tend to agree that this shouldn't be a big deal or require a respin.
However, I don't know the purpose of these serverinfo properties and so
I raised the concern to gather other feedback.

If we assume that the values are only used for information/display
purposes (which might not even be exposed within Geronimo) then there is
no reason for a respin.

Here is my +1 with the assumption that these are "info only" fields and
won't cause any real problems or confusion.

Joe