geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Customized Tomcat 7.0.0.1
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:27:43 GMT

I took a look.  The only unusual thing that I noticed was a reference to
the SNAPSHOT version still (7.0.0.1-SNAPSHOT) in catalina.  But I'm not
sure how critical this is.

It is in the catalina jar pom.xml and ServerInfo.properties and is
actually set in the ServerInfo.properties as a result of the pom entry.
  So, IIUC, we should have changed the catalina/pom.xml prior to the
release for 7.0.0.1.   It looks like this wasn't a problem in 7.0.0.0
because it used ${version} which would have been a better solution.
Does anybody know the significance of this?

Joe