geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject JAXB tree for spec dds
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 06:46:25 GMT
While trying to figure out how to get geronimo and openejb to cooperate better building jndi
trees I spent  couple days converting geronimo to use openejb's openejb-jee jaxb tree for
spec dds.  AFAICT it works as well as the xmlbeans tree and is a lot easier to work with.
 It brings the conflicts between geronimo and openejb into clearer focus for me, and currently
this is resulting in more tck failures.  However I think I will be able to come up with a
good solution for building the jndi tree now.

If there are no objections I'd like to clean this up a little bit and commit it tomorrow.

thanks
david jencks