geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From c_das007 <c_das...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How my PHP application will work in Geronimo
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:27:16 GMT

Thanks.

My Java Bridge problem got resolved. Normal PHP file is working nicely like
php file with echo command.

Actually I have created one cloud computing application which is in PHP and
I have used Windows Azure sdk for PHP as my class library. That is working
fine in XAMPP.

But I have to integrate the same application with one of my java
applications. For that I am using Apache Geronimo as Application server and
Jetty as web server. I have maintained the similar folder structures as I
maintained earlier in XAMPP.

But I am getting one error related to curl while I run my cloud application.
So I think I need to enable curl first berfore running my PHP application.

But I am not getting how to enable curl for PHP Java Bridge in Geronimo.

I dont see much help from internet. I tried several ways. But I am not able
to resolve it.

So anybody please look into my problems. Let me know what could be the
possible solution.