geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From superk888 <superk...@gmail.com>
Subject Define context to serves a directory's content through Geronimo
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:02:15 GMT

Hi everyone,

What I am currently trying to do is to expose the content of a directory on
my Geronimo server.
More precisely, I've migrated web applications from Tomcat 6 to Geronimo.
When I was running my applications on Tomcat 6, I've defined a context
within the "server.xml" so that users can read the content of a specific
directory.

Here's an excerpt of my server.xml file for Tomcat 6:

<Context path="/reporting" docBase="C:\\Dir" reloadable="true"></Context>

Consequently, supposed there is a foo.txt file in the "C:\\Dir" directory,
my users can access this file simply by typing the following address in any
web browser

--> http://localhost/reporting/foo.txt.

How can I do the same thing on geronimo?
I've done a lot of searching but didn't find any exact answer...

Thanks in advance.