geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application specific log4j issue
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 13:47:00 GMT

On Jun 1, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Tannu Agarwal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using geronimo Version 2.1.4. We are facing issue when we configure application
specific log4j. We have two applications which get deployed on Geronimo. When we start the
application separate log files gets created for both the application but all the logs for
both the application goes into one log file log (file which gets created last). In other words,
all logs are written as per the log4j configuration of the application that was deployed most
recently.

I sent a response to your previous question on the same subject. Did you not receive it?

Have ou looked at the following documentation? https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-application-specific-logging-with-log4j.html

--kevan