geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi version for Geronimo packages
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 20:43:18 GMT
So do we have consensus for option #1 then? I think there are at least
few modules we would have to update to make sure the package versions
are not exported.

Jarek

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At the moment, having thought about versions for the txmanager and jaspi releases, I
would like (1).  I'm not very comfortable including versions until there is good tool support
for knowing when they change.    I certainly cannot pick a correct next package version
given 2 code bases and an initial package version.  One thing I'm moderately sure of is that
all the package versions updates we've done before now are wrong :-/