geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 00:36:20 GMT
I think it's about time to upgrade genesis to the apache 7 pom and see what we can leave out,

and also to upgrade to maven 3.  I have the build running on maven 3 locally and plan to commit
the required changes shortly.  After trying it out I really don't want to go back :-)

Along with the generally better user experience with maven 3 we'll be able to start using
import scope reliably.

I don't see a problem with the changes to make maven 3 work for the 3.0 M! -- I don't want
to require maven 3 for it -- but upgrading genesis is certainly a post-m1 activity.

thoughts?

thanks
david jencks