geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OSGi version for Geronimo packages
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 15:42:38 GMT
At the moment, having thought about versions for the txmanager and jaspi releases, I would
like (1).  I'm not very comfortable including versions until there is good tool support for
knowing when they change.    I certainly cannot pick a correct next package version given
2 code bases and an initial package version.  One thing I'm moderately sure of is that all
the package versions updates we've done before now are wrong :-/

thanks
david jencks