geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r946147 - in /geronimo/server/branches/3.0-M1: LICENSE NOTICE pom.xml
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 14:09:52 GMT

On May 19, 2010, at 8:15 AM, rickmcguire@apache.org wrote:

> Author: rickmcguire
> Date: Wed May 19 12:15:04 2010
> New Revision: 946147

> Log:
> update LICENSE/NOTICE files for latest dependency versions
>
> Modified:
>    geronimo/server/branches/3.0-M1/LICENSE
>    geronimo/server/branches/3.0-M1/NOTICE
>    geronimo/server/branches/3.0-M1/pom.xml

Rick,
Many thanks for working on license and notice files!

In 2.2, we separated our source and binary license/notice files. This seems to have recombined
them. I think they should be separated.

Oh, perhaps the 2.2 license/notice files weren't properly ported to trunk? And you were following
the template that were already in place? Take a look at the 2.2 LICENSE/NOTICE files and let
me know what you think.

--kevan