geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to support loading resources in META-INF/resources of jar files in WEB-INF/*.jar
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 02:39:27 GMT
Shall we take #2 but do the extraction at deployment time? I understand it
will break some user scenarios (e.g., update a CAR manually hoping a server
restart will see the new content). But this is worth sacrificing considering
that it will improve app startup performance - which is a much more frequent
scenario.

-Jack