geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 3.0-M1 branch warning
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 02:44:06 GMT
I am trying the Axis2 all-in-one bundle.
I am also thinking that whether we need another Tomcat 7.0.0.1, as I noticed
many changes are done recently (Seems many changes are done for the Tomcat
component lifecycle, MBean, Locale etc.). However, I am not strongly insisit
on it for I did not see serious issue now ...

--
Ivan