geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: empty .gitignore files in svn???
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 04:53:58 GMT
git don't pull empty directory if there's no .gitignore marker in a empty
path.   no empty directory in the two projects will result in build error
 when copying resources.

Is  the adding files causing any problems ?  If so,  I can try to figure out
if git can pull a empty directory while keeping the track in a central file.

--
Shawn