geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could the automated build run the integration tests?
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 14:50:57 GMT
I'm pretty sure I observed the same with the testsuites. I'm planning
to take a look at this today.

Jarek

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 2:53 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Before I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what is wrong I wonder if anyone else
is seeing problems running the it profile?

> Based on a tiny bit of evidence I think that the geronimo-maven-plugin is not stopping
the server so the second integration test that tries to start a server fails.

> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On May 8, 2010, at 12:03 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I discovered today that some of the stuff run in -Pit is really really broken for
a long time.  Would it be possible for the automated builds to run with -Pit so we can keep
these up to date more easily?