geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Customized Tomcat 7.0.0.1
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 06:21:47 GMT
Please vote for Geronimo Customized Tomcat 7.0.0.1
a. Recently, Tomcat community has begun their vote for Tomcat 7 RC 3, so
current version should be a more stable one.
b. About the license issues found in the vote for Geronimo Tomcat 7.0.0.0,
as those files have been donated, so they are properly under ASL 2.0. At
this time, no files are removed explictly.
c. If the vote could be passed on time, I would like use this version in M1
branch.

 Vote will be open for 72 hours.

 [ ] +1  approve
 [ ] +0  no opinion
 [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-007/

Source repo:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/external/tags/tomcat-parent-7.0.0.1/

--

I have run the servlet/JSP TCK, at least, the failed cases should not caused
by Tomcat codes itself.

The codes until rev 947397 are merged from Tomcat 7.0 trunk.

--
Ivan