geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Recursive or nested modules
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 01:16:02 GMT
David Blevins said something to me that made me think that we could easily nest ejbs in wars,
rars in just about anything, ejbs in app clients etc etc by making the Module have submodules
and by having our ModuleBuilder also implement ModuleBuilderExtension.

I got started on this in rev 948268.... it looks pretty promising so far.

I'm thinking of having an AbstractRecursiveModuleBuilder that implements the common methods
of ModuleBuilder and ModuleBuilderExtension to work on the main module or the appropriate
nested modules as appropriate, to abstract the code I put in EjbModuleBuilder.

thanks
david jencks