geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] special Geronimo OpenEJB 3.1.3.0 release - CANCELED
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 09:44:26 GMT
Canceling this vote to deal with the license issues.

Rick

On 5/14/2010 6:48 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> Seeing some problems...
>
> Following files do not have source license headers and IMO must:
> pom.xml
> container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/default.openejb.conf
>
> Some could have them, I believe:
> container/openejb-activemq4/src/main/resources/login.config
> container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/login.config
> container/openejb-osgi/src/main/resources/login.config
> server/openejb-activemq/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.server.ServerService/activemq
> server/openejb-cxf/src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.openejb.server.ServerService/cxf
>
> I'm skipping the .help/.examples files. Not sure if they syntactically could take license
headers...

> Don't know the licensing for the following file:
> container/openejb-core/src/main/resources/schema/ejb-jar_1_1.xsd
>
> The following file need to be mentioned in the license:
> container/openejb-jee/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/xml.xsd
> server/openejb-axis/src/main/resources/META-INF/schema/soap_encoding_1_1.xsd
>
> My build is running now. Given the above, I'm going to be -1.
>
> --kevan
>

> On May 14, 2010, at 5:30 PM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>

>> Please vote for the geronimo openejb 3.1.3.0 release
>>
>> This is a version of openejb based on revision r942249.  This is a special release
to be used on the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release and is being released under the org.apache.geronimo.ext.openejb
groupid.

>> This is the working version of openejb that works with Geronimo 3.0.  This component
is dependent upon the XBean release that is also currently up for a vote.  You may need to
build XBean yourself to build openejb from the tag file at: