geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.7
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 13:25:49 GMT
On 5/14/2010 9:17 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> Minor points:
>
> * Copyright date in the NOTICE file has not been updated
> * The KEYS file should be deleted

I sort of wondered about that.
> * Can the .properties files be updated with source license headers? Their content is
trivial/nonsensical, but if syntactically possible would be better to have a header...

Ok, since I need to respin this because of the xbean-finder problem,
I'll make this update too.

> Major point:
>
> * The xbean-finder-shaded jar is not properly licensed, I think. The license file does
not include the ASM license. I haven't checked, but it's possible we missed this in previous
releases.

It was definitely that was in the previous releases too....which still
doesn't make it acceptable for this release.  I agree this is a fatal
problem.

> Here's my -1.
>
> --kevan
>
> On May 14, 2010, at 7:07 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>

>> Please vote for the geronimo xbean 3.7 release
>>
>> The major changes to this release are:
>> - xbean-blueprint subproject to provide support for Aries blueprint component assembly
>> - xbean-bundleutils subproject to provide useful common utilities for dealing with
OSGi bundles.