geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Console errors when using Eclipse internal browser
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 18:27:01 GMT
Hi, yesterday I noticed that when I use the Eclipse internal web browser
in GEP to launch the Geronimo 3.0 console, I get the following errors
(below) after I successfully login. Does anyone know what this means ??
This only fails for the Tomcat version of Geronimo 3.0 -- not Jetty.
Initially I thought it might be related to Eclipse Helios M7, but I
backed that out, and it fails the same way using Helios M6.

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(Invalid direct reference to form login page).

Apache Tomcat/7.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell