geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject What should be the openejb release number used for Geronimo.
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 16:55:09 GMT
I'm getting the openejb snapshot that David Blevins created for the M1
release ready for a release vote, and I was wondering what version
number should be used for these jars.  These will be released under the
org.apache.geronimo.openejb groupid and currently is building with a
version number of 3.1.3-r942249.  I'm wondering if this should be the
org.apache.geronimo.ext.openejb groupid to be consistent with how we're
handling the tomcat external release.  The Tomcat external release used
a version number of 7.0.0.0, with the last digit reflecting the Geronimo
version number.  Should we follow this convention for the openejb
release, or stick with the release number than includes the origin
revision number?

Rick