geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bean validation
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 19:22:16 GMT
Cool.  We've noticed some problems with using BV in JEE app servers, in
that OpenJPA needs to discover the entities to enhance before a BV
provider loads them, otherwise we don't have a change to do our Serp
byte code enhancing..... Don't remember the exact details right now, but
Albert on the OpenJPA team looked into it a few months back.

The Apache Bean Validation podling [1] is moving along and we're
knocking off TCK failures.  Also, I've got OpenJPA trunk
(2.1.0-SNAPSHOT) updated to use the BVAL artifacts for our bean
validation tests, instead of the Hibernate implementation.

Ping me if you need help and feel free to post to the BVAL lists [2].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/BeanValidation/