geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Geronimo 3.0 plugins that are not currently included in the build.
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 16:16:37 GMT
I did a pass through all of the plugins that are currently disabled from
the build.  That set currently consists of:

         <!--<module>axis</module>-->
         <!--<module>debugviews</module>-->
         <!--<module>openwebbeans</module>-->
         <!--<module>plancreator</module>-->
         <!--<module>ca-helper</module>-->
         <!--<module>mejb</module>-->
         <!--<module>monitoring</module>-->
         <!--<module>remote-deploy</module>-->
         <!--<module>sharedlib</module>-->
         <!--<module>procrun</module>-->

Out of this list, only procrun and remote-deploy currently build
cleanly.  I have no idea if they are actually functional, since I'm not
familiar with what these actually do enough to verify.  Of the rest,
they look like they will require a bit of work to fix up.  I'll plan on
removing those plugins that don't build successfully from the the
release branch once it is created.  Any opinions on procrun and
remote-deploy?

Rick