geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: OSGi version for Geronimo packages
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 14:46:16 GMT

I was actually leaning toward #2 or even #1.  The benefit of #2 is that
the final version is what you would normally expect and is consistent
with other projects.

I can certainly see the value in #3 - especially if we release multiple
milestones.  It makes it much easier to understand the version involved
if there is a problem.  But I don't like the lasting implications for
our official released version.

Joe