geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk build properties cleanup needed
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 17:49:35 GMT
On 5/5/2010 1:38 PM, David Jencks wrote:
> Someone needs to make all the maven properties start with a lowercase letter so they
don't end up in the generated bundle manifest.

> I'm not at all sure that the properties like PlanServerHostname are still used, in which
case they could be removed.  If they are still used they could be made to start with a lowercase
letter.

> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5286
>
> I was planning to look into this but getting supporting components ready to release is
taking much longer than I planned for, so if anyone has some free time....

I'll take a look at doing this.  Is this project confined to just the
server build?

Rick