geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where is source tree for geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT?
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 16:55:13 GMT
Joe has already found the parent for you :-)

I'm working on cleaning up the poms here, mostly considering what package versions we might
want on import and export, I hope to call a vote on this and the jaspi component later today.

thanks
david jencks

On May 5, 2010, at 3:50 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> On 5/5/2010 6:45 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>> Doing some last minute dependency checking on the components.  I see that the txmanager
components have a parent pom of geronimo-txmanager-parent 3.0-SNAPSHOT, but I can't seem to
find this version anywhere in the svn tree.  The last version in tags is 2.1.4 and there is
nothing in trunk for this.  What am I missing here?
> And looking at the version that got pulled from the snapshot repo, the connector spec
dependency in here really should be updated to the latest released version.