geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web services in G 3.0-M1
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 23:12:33 GMT

On a related note, but not to influence this at all, I just wanted to mention
that CXF has been making pretty good progress on getting JAX-WS 2.2 working.
The wsdl2java and java2wsdl things are now pretty solid and over 90% of the
remaining failures are related to WS-Addressing stuff.   I'm hoping to have
much of those working next week.   It would be good if someone could get the
J2EE webservices TCK's up and running with it to see how things look there.
We know from experience that the J2EE TCK's are significantly different from
the standalone TCK's so having some validation would be great.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org