geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could the automated build run the integration tests?
Date Sun, 09 May 2010 06:53:28 GMT
Before I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what is wrong I wonder if anyone else is
seeing problems running the it profile?

Based on a tiny bit of evidence I think that the geronimo-maven-plugin is not stopping the
server so the second integration test that tries to start a server fails.

thanks
david jencks

On May 8, 2010, at 12:03 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I discovered today that some of the stuff run in -Pit is really really broken for a long
time.  Would it be possible for the automated builds to run with -Pit so we can keep these
up to date more easily?