Congratulations everyone.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 7:30 AM, Delos <daition@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations! I will start GEP 2.1.5 release process soon.

2010/4/14 Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com>

The Apache Geronimo project is pleased to announce the available of Apache Geronimo v2.1.5 server. This release includes many new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Please see the detail information in the release notes:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.1.5/RELEASE_NOTES-2.1.5.txt

A couple highlights are:
- Provide encryption ability for sensitive information in deployment plan, configuration files, etc.
- Provide role-based administration capability
- Login module to enable Kerberos authentication
- Upgrade Tomcat to 6.0.26, Derby to 10.5.3.0, OpenJPA to 1.2.2, OpenEJB to 3.0.2, etc.

The individual jars and plugins have been available through maven. However, the wiki system is still not work, so I just announce this in mailing list. Once it recovers, will provide the news in the front page. So, currently you can download the assemblies from:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/assemblies/

A big THANK YOU to all that contributed to this release!  Great work everyone!

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

--