geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File permissions of /www/geronimo.apache.org/
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:32:42 GMT
I also noticed that some pages are created on wiki page but not copied to
Geronimo web site.  Not sure if it's the same cause??

For example:  https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-security.html
                    Click the pages shown linkage broken, the link leads to
the wiki page with the actual content.

Jeff C