geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <>
Subject Re: Felix version
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 15:04:48 GMT
Damn, I forgot about the Mac problem. I definitely ran into another
big problem with latest Felix 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT when running the tck. I
sent an email about it to the tck list. I haven't reported it yet to
Felix project as I was unable to replicate it outside the tck

Does 2.0.5 work on Macs? Or maybe it's time to switch to Equinox.

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:37 AM, David Jencks <> wrote:
> Felix 2.0.4 100% does not work on macs, see FELIX-2195.
> What exactly is the problem with felix 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT?  I haven't found any problems.
> thanks
> david jencks

View raw message