geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 935708
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:55:26 GMT
I intended to send this to openwebbeans list.   Please ignore it.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When will you push the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT to
>
>
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-impl/
>
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: <gawor@apache.org>
> Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:20 AM
> Subject: [BUILD] trunk: Failed for Revision: 935708
> To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
>
>
> Geronimo Revision: 935708 built with tests included
>
> See the full build-1500.log file at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20100419/build-1500.log
>
>
> See the unit test reports at
> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20100419/unit-test-reports
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Trace
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openwebbeans
> -DartifactId=openwebbeans-impl -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openwebbeans
> -DartifactId=openwebbeans-impl -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1)
> org.apache.geronimo.bundles:openwebbeans-impl:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT_1-SNAPSHOT
>        2) org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.bundles:openwebbeans-impl:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT_1-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ops4j.snapshots (http://repository.ops4j.org/mvn-snapshots/),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  openqa-snapshots (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> ),
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  java.net.2 (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
>  jetty.oss.sonatype.org (
> http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty/),
>  openqa-releases (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/releases),
>  smx.svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/)
>
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:711)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>        at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException:
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>  Try downloading the file manually from the project website.
>
>  Then, install it using the command:
>      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openwebbeans
> -DartifactId=openwebbeans-impl -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file
>
>  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file
> there:
>      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.openwebbeans
> -DartifactId=openwebbeans-impl -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
> -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]
>
>  Path to dependency:
>        1)
> org.apache.geronimo.bundles:openwebbeans-impl:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT_1-SNAPSHOT
>        2) org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-impl:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
>
> ----------
> 1 required artifact is missing.
>
> for artifact:
>
>  org.apache.geronimo.bundles:openwebbeans-impl:bundle:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT_1-SNAPSHOT
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  ops4j.snapshots (http://repository.ops4j.org/mvn-snapshots/),
>  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
>  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
>  openqa-snapshots (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> ),
>  ibiblio.org (http://maven.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com/nexus-proxy/),
>  java.net.2 (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
>  jetty.oss.sonatype.org (
> http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jetty/),
>  openqa-releases (http://nexus.openqa.org/content/repositories/releases),
>  smx.svn (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/)
>
>
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:360)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:304)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDependencies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1499)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:442)
>        at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>        ... 17 more
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 40 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Mon Apr 19 15:12:20 EDT 2010
> [INFO] Final Memory: 151M/516M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> --
> Shawn
>



-- 
Shawn

Mime
View raw message