geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven compiler & endorsed libraries
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:23:39 GMT
I came up with one solution (committed in revision 931319).

In this solution I created a maven-property-plugin which executes in
the "validate" phase and sets "bootClassPath" system property. The
value of "bootClassPath" property is set to
-Xbootclasspath/p:<path><pathSeparator><path>... string where each
<path> is the jar file to prepend to boot classpath. The
"bootClassPath" property is then used in maven-compiler-plugin and
maven-surefire-plugin and passed as a java/javac argument.

This seems to work for me but I'm wondering if it works for other
people on different OSes and JVMs (especially on Windows and on
non-Sun JVMs).

Jarek