geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: converting optional imports to dynamic imports
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:18:42 GMT
Agree, use dynamic-import might be useful for others who would use geronimo
spec api in their OSGI environment.
For Geronimo itself, it should not be required, as I remember that Plugin
Installer would install all the required components, and dependencyManager
would handle the bundles starting.

--
Ivan