geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Move geronimo-web to j2ee folder or rename it to geronimo-wab
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:35:50 GMT
Hi,
    For calculating the permissions while starting the web application, it
needs to refer to the codes in the geronimo-web-2.5-builder. However, it is
somewhat me feel confusion if adding it as the dependency of
geronimo-tomcat. When I want to create a packag named geronimo-web in the
j2ee folder, but that brand is already registered by a package in the wab
foldder.  I am not sure whether the codes in geronimo-web is common for all
web applications, if does, I hope to move it to the j2ee folder, then, I
could add those permssion related codes to that package, too.
   Any comment ?

--
Ivan